Home

Nrf24

Le module nRF24L01+ est un émetteur-récepteur (= transceiver) RF 2.4 GHz à très basse consommation et très faible coût qui convient particulièrement bien pour les applications DIY. Il fonctionne avec une tension d'alimentation de 3.3 V, mais ses signaux sont tolérants au 5 V et il peut donc être utilisé avec un Arduino Uno par exemple The nRF24 Series includes the nRF24L, nRF24AP2 and nRF2460 ICs. nRF24L ICs use Nordic Semiconductor's Enhanced ShockBurst protocol (ESB), enabling the implementation of ultra-low power and high performance communication with low cost host microcontrollers. The nRF24AP2 ICs are low-cost, high-performance 2.4 GHz ISM single-chip connectivity devices with an embedded ANT™ protocol stack. The.

NRF24L01+, a popular 2.4GHz RF wireless Transceiver Module among Arduino Users. Regarded highly for its cost to performance ratio, it features specs that's one of the best in its league. This blog aims to explain what it's capable of, alongside an NRF24L01 Arduino Guide. What's good about the nRF24l01 Aujourd'hui on va apprendre à comment utiliser les modules nRF24L01 en communication bidirectionnelle avec arduino. J'ai mis pas mal de temps pour concevoir ce tutoriel, il y a peut être certaines choses que je n'ai pas bien comprise, mais il vous fournit une bonne base pour concevoir un projet bidirectionnel compréhensible pour la plupart des débutants Le module nRF24l01 est un émetteur-récepteur faible puissance qui permet l'échange de données sans fil sur la bande de fréquence radio 2.4GHz. Il permet de communiquer entre deux appareils de manière efficace et sur une moyenne distance (50m) lorsque ces derniers sont en vue directe, c'est-à-dire sans obstacle Connecting nRF24L01 to Arduino The physical connection between the nRF24L01 and the Arduino require 3.3V, the 3 x SPI pins (SCK, SDI, SDO), a Chip Enable pin and a Slave Select pin. If you are using the Sparkfun WRL-00691 module, it has a voltage regulator on board and can be run with 5V VCC The examples below assume the Sparkfun WRL-00691 modul

NRF24 Datasheet, NRF24 PDF, NRF24 Data sheet, NRF24 manual, NRF24 pdf, NRF24, datenblatt, Electronics NRF24, alldatasheet, free, datasheet, Datasheets, data sheet. The nRF24L01+ transceiver module communicates over a 4-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) with a maximum data rate of 10Mbps. All the parameters such as frequency channel (125 selectable channels), output power (0 dBm, -6 dBm, -12 dBm or -18 dBm), and data rate (250kbps, 1Mbps, or 2Mbps) can be configured through SPI interface Le module radio nRF24L01 est un module radio tout intégré du fabricant Nordic Semiconductor The nRF24L01 is used on a wide variety of applications that require wireless control. They are transceivers which this means that each module can transmit and receive data. These modules are very cheap and you can use them with any microcontroller (MCU). Specifications nRF24L01 - 2.4GHz RF Transceive

Tests de modules nRF24L01+ - OuiLogique

1. Technical Details nRF24 Transceiver Specs. Frequency: 2.4GHz; Sensitivity: -82 dBm at 2Mbps, -95 dBm at 250kbps; Data Rate: 250kbps, 1Mbps, 2 Mbps; Ultra low power operation; TinyDuino Power Requirements. Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V; Receive current: 13.5mA; Transmit current (0 dBm): 11.3mA; Transmit current (-18 dBm): 7.0mA ; Standby current: 22uA; Pins Used. SPI Interface used: 2 - SPI_IRQ: This.
  2. OSI Layer 2 driver for nRF24L01 on Arduino & Raspberry Pi/Linux Devices - nRF24/RF2
  3. nRF24 Libraries for nrf24L01 and compatible radios. tmrh20@gmail.com; Repositories Packages People Type: All Select type. All Sources Forks Archived Mirrors. Language: All Select language. All C C++ Python. Repositories. RF24 OSI Layer 2 driver for nRF24L01 on Arduino & Raspberry Pi/Linux Devices c-plus-plus arduino arduino-library nrf24l01 hacktoberfest rf24 C++ GPL-2.0 791 1,639 24 (5 issues.
  4. nRF24L01是由NORDIC生产的工作在2.4GHz~2.5GHz的ISM 频段的单片无线收发器芯片。无线收发器包括:频率发生器、增强型SchockBurst模式控制器、功率放大器、晶体振荡器、调制器和解调器
  5. nrf24 for Python This package implements 2.4Ghz communication using NRF24L01 modules on a Raspberry Pi using Python via the pigpio daemon. The code is based on a modified version of some example code found on StackExchange
nRF24L01 - 2

Revision 1.6 3 of 196 nRF24LE1 Product Specification Revision History RoHS statement Nordic Semiconductor's products meet the requirements of Directive 2002/95/EC of the Europea NRF24 Network Device . Over the years, I have built and used many communication methods for my robotic projects. No system is perfect, I worked with the EZ-link ( Bluetooth module), XBee, RobotShop PS2 controller, etc. However, my favorite so far is the nRF24 transceiver board due to its low cost and all the benefits that come with the board. One of the biggest benefits of the nRF24 is that.

In this tutorial, you will learn about nRF24L01 Arduino interfacing with the help of two examples. In the first example, we will send Hello world and a command to blink the LED connected to the other Arduino COGICEO Résumé La famille  NRF24  du constructeur norvégien  Nordic Semiconductor  regroupe des puces de communications utilisant la bande des 2.4GHz. Dans cette famille, le chipset NRF24L01+ connaît un succès important

Wifi and the ArduinoQuadcopter mine using Arduino Nano &Mpu-1950 Gyroscope

nRF24 Series - Nordic Semiconductor - nordicsemi

Several nRF24L01 modules can be connected to an Arduino, permitting the construction of translators and frequency changers, etc. The nRF24 transceiver is configured to use Enhanced Shockburst with no acknowledgement and no retransmits. TX_ADDR and RX_ADDR_P0 are set to the network address Radio driver, OSI layer 2 library for nrf24L01(+) modules Descuento $5 para los primeros 40 pedidos en JLCPCB con código JLCPCBnoob ⚠Creo que este es el tercer o cuarto proyecto de controlador de radio. Pero final.. This is a radio Transceiver (it both transmits and receives) which operates on the 2.4 GHz Industrial, Scientific and Medical bands. It has a very good range, low power consumption, is cheap to buy, readily available and has several Arduino libraries available. Nordic call it a 6 data pipe MultiCeiver because it can listen to up to 6 other devices at once and transmit to them one at a time Il y a peu d'autres composants, le module W5500 et le module NRF24 sont tous les deux connectés au bus SPI, l'écran sur l'I2C. Trois sorties pour des LED étaient prévus mais finalement elles ne sont pas utilisées. Un régulateur fournit les 3.3V nécessaires au NRF24 à partir des 5V de l'alimentation

Generated on Fri Dec 18 2020 20:27:26 for Optimized high speed nRF24L01+ driver class documentation by 1.8.20 1.8.2 Radiocommande à 4 voies XBee & nRF24 pour commander à la fois les gouvernes d'un modèle réduit et son moteur et transmettre les signaux de retour RF24: Radio driver, OSI layer 2 library for nrf24L01(+) modules. RF24Ethernet: OSI layer 4/5 (TCP/IP) wireless/radio IoT mesh networks for nrf24L01(+ 26-sep-2020 - Explora el tablero de Victor Alvarez nrf24 en Pinterest. Ver más ideas sobre arduino, electrónica, proyectos de arduino Generated on Fri Aug 21 2020 23:42:02 for Optimized high speed nRF24L01+ driver class documentation by 1.8.18 1.8.1

44Arduino + PS3 controller - YouTube

The nRF5340 is the world's first wireless SoC with two Arm® Cortex®-M33 processors. The combination of two flexible processors, the advanced feature set, and an operating temperature up to 105 °C, makes it the ideal choice for LE Audio, professional lighting, advanced wearables, and other complex IoT applications The nRF24L01+ transceiver module communicates over a 4-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) with a maximum data rate of 10Mbps. All the parameters such as frequency channel (125 selectable channels), output power (0 dBm, -6 dBm, -12 dBm or -18 dBm), and data rate (250kbps, 1Mbps, or 2Mbps) can be configured through the SPI interface NRF24L01 with Arduino, NRF24L01 Pinout, and Example Codes - the NRF24L01 Wireless transceiver modules are quite famous among the RC planes and RC cars builders. In my last tutorial, I designed a low-cost multi-channel transmitter and receiver for the RC plane using Arduino and a pair of NRF24L01 Transceiver Modules

NRF24L01 Transceiver: Getting Started, Arduino Guide

Getting Started With NRF24L01 Wireless Transceiver Module: In this project, we are going to learn how to use NRF24L01 Transceiver Module in order to make a wireless communication between two Arduino boards where using the PushButton at the first Arduino we will control the LED at the second Arduino.The pur This radio TinyShield is based around the very popular Nordic NRF24L01+ radio transceiver. The TinyShield is set to operate at 2.4GHz, can transmit at up to 2Mbps, and is very easy to use

Comment utiliser les modules nRF24L01 en communication

Utilisation d'un module NRF24L01 avec Arduino • AranaCor

Aditional nRF24 signals are Chip Enable (RX/TX mode) and IRQ line. Add ground and power supply and you end up with 8 lines which exactly fits standard UTP cable, so we used a cheap chinese CAT5 UTP cable. Inside UTP cable there are 4 twisted pairs and since our data lines are single-ended, it is wise to separate data lines as much as possible an Hi, i'm new with the nrf24l01 and i looked at a lot of example but i have not found any one that send a string. almost always sending number. I found one on the forum about making a serial chat but not really what i'm looking for, because it take a random string from the serial and save every char into a char array and send the array after This class implements an OSI Network Layer using nRF24L01(+) radios driven by the newly optimized RF24 library fork.. Purpose/Goal. Original: Create an alternative to ZigBee radios for Arduino communication. New: Enhance the current functionality for maximum efficiency, reliability, and spee The nRF24 is a great little communications device however it is far from breadboard friendly. It has pins which are spaced 0.1″ apart in the horizontal but also in the vertical as such, you can't simply plug it into a breadboard or into strip board for construction Revision 2.0 Page 8 of 74 nRF24L01 Product Specification 1.1 Features Features of the nRF24L01 include: •Radio XWorldwide 2.4GHz ISM band operation X126 RF channels XCommon RX and TX pins XGFSK modulation X1 and 2Mbps air data rate X1MHz non-overlapping channel spacing at 1Mbps X2MHz non-overlapping channel spacing at 2Mbps • Transmitter XProgrammable output power: 0, -6, -12 or -18dB

NRF24: NRF24 library for Arduino - AirSpayc

nRF24L01 is a wireless transceiver module, meaning each module can both send as well as receive data. They operate in the frequency of 2.4GHz, which falls under the ISM band and hence it is legal to use in almost all countries for engineering applications ESP8266 NRF24L01 Wifi Gateway with Arduino NRF24L01 Node. ESP8266 & NRF24 based Wireless Temperature Humidity Monitoring with DHT11 on Thingspea KEYESTUDIO is a creative robotics and open source hardware manufacturer and exporter, specialized in micro-controller, starter kit, robot, shield, sensor, display.

Pro Micro (Arduino Compatible) 5V / 16MHz - ProtoSupplies

NRF24 Datasheet, PDF - Alldatashee

In-Depth: How nRF24L01 Wireless Module Works & Interface

The mini size NRF24 (TW) wireless board, 12*18mm, orignal nordic NRF24L01 compatible, all the same way of use, the only two differences with original one are: NRF24 can provide higher transmission power up to 7dbm (0dbm original) but same power computation on same transmission power level, also this one is much cheaper! Specification: Voltage: 1.9-3.6V Sensitivity: 2Mbp Remarquez que le module RF est alimenté à l'aide de la sortie 3.3V de l'Arduino. Ne le mettez pas sur du 5V, vous pourriez le détériorer An nRF24 set up as a receiver should be left quiet to not interfere with reception. External Interference/Noise Part of the problem with using the 2.4Ghz frequency range is that a lot of other devices are operating in that range. I'm not sure about microwave ovens and non-radio sources of RF noise, but wifi, bluetooth and zigbee operate in the same frequency range and can interfere with your. NRF peut faire référence à : . La Nouvelle Revue française : revue littéraire et de critique trimestrielle ;; NRF et NRF Biographies, des collections de chez Gallimard ;; La NATO Response Force : la force de réaction rapide de l'OTAN ;; La National Retail Federation (en) : la plus grande association du commerce de détail dans le monde, dont la création remonte à 1911

Nordic Q&A nrf24. New; State Verified Answer Replies 1 reply Subscribers 23 subscribers Views 463 views Users 0 members are here nrf24; development; software; Attachments (0) Nordic Case Info. Case ID: 204790 Options Share; More; Cancel ; nrf24. ashokraj. Arduino, et son récent synonyme Genuino, sont des cartes matériellement libres sur lesquelles se trouve un microcontrôleur (d'architecture Atmel AVR) The nRF24_*Payload() functions uses multibyte transmission via the nRF24_*MBReg(), thus in your case there will be a read/write of just one byte. The main idea of the library is that it is necessary by means of the macro nRF24_LL_RW() to implement the send/receive of a single byte via SPI, and the library will do the rest. So you need to do a minimal modifications for porting to different.

WHICH NRF24 to choose? In the example video, I used the nRF24L01 Module which have a range of between 100-200m roughly and can be bought for very cheap (2 for 5$) There's also nRF24L01+PA/LNA Module which has an RFX2401C chip which is basically a range amplifier so it can be used at a range of 1000m. It costs 5$ for a single Piece but you'll get more range so its ideal for the long-distance. Rechercher des fabricants et fournisseurs des Nrf24 produits de Nrf24 qualité supérieure Nrf24 et à bon prix sur Alibaba.co Les meilleures offres pour AA Nœud mysensors NodeManager Arduino ATMEGA 328P-PU NRF24 Development Board sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite Rechercher des fabricants et fournisseurs des Nrf24 Ic Puces produits de Nrf24 Ic Puces qualité supérieure Nrf24 Ic Puces et à bon prix sur Alibaba.co

Communiquer sans fil avec un module nRF24L01, la

1. Welcome. MySensors is an open source hardware and software community focusing on do-it-yourself home automation and Internet of Things. We're here to help people who'd like to create original and affordable sensors and actuators based on components like, Arduino, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi, NRF24L01+ and RFM69
  2. MAIN MENU. Connexion. Contact; Adresse; Horaire : Dim - Jeu: 9:30 - 16:3
  3. I made this remix of the raspberry pi case for Mysensors RPi gateway with nRF24l01+PA+LNA radio and ASM1117 voltage regulator. I only had M3 screws and nuts so I made changes to accommodate them. The top part is connected to bottom part using brass inserts. Bottom part have place for M3 nuts to hold the RPi board. Top part have place to hold ASM1117 module and nRF24I01+PA+LNA module. to hold.
  4. Cloud Rack Tessel Nrf24 Module RF(ISM band): Amazon.fr: High-tech. Passer au contenu principal.fr. Bonjour, Identifiez-vous. Compte et listes Identifiez-vous Compte et listes Retours et Commandes. Testez. Prime Panier. High-Tech Go Rechercher Bonjour.
  5. Help with Built-in NRF24 and custom remote . Hi folks :-) So I have been working on a custom remote for the past week, planning to use the built-in NRF24-module on the VESC 6.4. However I have no idea, of where to start. I have tried using the Input Setup Wizard in the VESC-tool, however it can't seem to pair with my custom NRF-remote. Does anyone know how to set a nrf24l01 in this so-called.

nRF24L01 - 2.4GHz RF Transceiver With Arduino (Code and ..

1. g by including the Radio and Audio Library headers as shown below. #include <RF24.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <RF24Audio.h> #include printf.h // General includes for radio and audio lib Initialize the RF Radio on pins 7 and 8 and set up the audio radio number to 0. Also, initialize the ppt button on pin 3. RF24 radio(7,8.
  2. Communication entre deux Arduino avec des modules NRF24L01 1.1 La théorie. L'Arduino-Uno n'ayant pas de module Wi-Fi ou Bluetooth intégré, la communication entre deux modules peut poser des problèmes
  3. Select nrf24 from the RadioHead sub-menu. A list of example sketches for the RadioHead RH_NRF24 Driver will be displayed. There are two sketches we need to load, one on each Arduino. If you don't have the luxury of having two computers then you can do these individually using one computer. The sketches we need are as follows
  4. Here we will use nRF24L01 - 2.4GHz RF Transceiver module with Arduino UNO and Raspberry Pi to establish a wireless communication between them.The Raspberry pi will act as a transmitter and Arduino Uno will listen to Raspberry Pi and print the message sent by Raspberry Pi using nRF24L01 on a 16x2 LCD. nRF24L01 also have inbuilt BLE capabilities and it can also communicate wirelessly using BLE

Arduino_GND x NRF24_GND For ESP32, I modified the library RF24 so that the software can use SPI software instead of using SPI hardware. Do wiring like below: NRF24_CE x ESP32_IO12 NRF24_CSN x ESP32_IO14 NRF24_SCK x ESP32_IO26 NRF24_MISO x ESP32_IO25 NRF24_MOSI x ESP32_IO27 NRF24_Vcc x ESP32_3.3V NRF24_GND x ESP32_GND 3. Softwar Previously, we covered a tutorial on ESP8266-01 (ESP8266 Setup Tutorial), a small-footprint WiFi module designed to allow users to easily add WiFi functionality to their projects.Today, we'll be discussing the nRF24L01+ RF module, a kind of sister module to the ESP8266 ESP-01 that allows users to add wireless radio frequency communication to their projects Another illustration that demonstrate how to use the NRF24L01 2.4GHz wireless radio scanner to display the interference signals in WLAN. As you can see the diagram below its use only one common NRF24L01 module which is connected to Microcontroller SP

NRF24L01+ 2.4GHz Radio TinyShield - TinyCircuit

1. While building Arduino or any other microcontroller platform project over time the need will arise to establish communication between two of the Arduino boards or microcontrollers for data exchange and/or control
  2. Not sure I'm understanding pipes for NRF24. 1. nRF24l01+ Outputting Garbage Values. 0. nRF24L01+ Unable to set address. Hot Network Questions About Work and Energy Is it consistent to say X is possible but false? Could you design a fighter plane for a centaur? What events can occur in the electoral votes count that would overturn election results?.
  3. SimHub. SimHub is a program where you can add external hardware to your simulator. From dashboards to bass shakers, many possibilities are available and everything is modular
  4. Driver L1 : Fonction: unsigned char Drv24L1( *char buffer24, char rw24, unsigned char cde24) cde24= octet de commande. buffer24=contenu à lire ou à écrire selon valeur de rw24. rw24=0: lecture dans le composant nrf24, rw24=1: écriture dans le composant nrf24. retour: valeur de status renvoyé par le composant pendant l'envoi de la commande

GitHub - nRF24/RF24: OSI Layer 2 driver for nRF24L01 on

For testing try powering the nRF24 with a pair of AA alkaline cells (3v) with the battery GND connected to the Arduino GND. Use a[YourDuinoRoboRED]Arduino UNO compatible, which has an added 3.3V regulator (But add a .1 uF capacitor on the radio module). But the easiest and best solution is low-cost base module like this: (RIGHT) that you can plug nRF24L01 modules into. These have a 3.3V. With the library in place, if you have two RF-Nano boards available, start two sessions of the Arduino IDE (directly from the shortcut, not via the File-New dialog), allowing you to use two serial ports simultaneously

The NRF24 radio units, while a very efficient use of power, are also sensitive to noisy or insufficient power. To keep things working smoothly, you can attach a capacitor in the 4.7-47 µF range between the ground and 3.3 V input to the unit. Some recommend using a separate power supply from the Arduino board; that theory remains untested and using a capacitor appears to be sufficient. Since. There are various wireless communication technologies used in building IoT applications and RF (Radio Frequency) is one of them. nRF24L01 is a single-chip radio transceiver module that operates on 2.4 - 2.5 GHz (ISM band). This transceiver module consists of a fully integrated frequency synthesizer, a power amplifier, a crystal oscillator, a demodulator, a modulator, and Enhanced ShockBurs. nRF24L01+ Single Chip 2.4GHz Transceiver. Nordic Semiconductor ASA. The nRF24L01+ is a single chip 2.4GHz transceiver with an embedded baseband protocol engine (Enhanced ShockBurst™), suitable for ultra low power wireless applications

nRF24 · GitHu

nrf24 - RF24 Radios in the node way. This module enable nodejs (using javascript syntactic sugar) to manage nRF24L01(+) radios on linux-based one board computers (RaspberryPi,OrangePi,BeagleBone,Edison,CHIP...). Wide support for SBCs is provided by the RF24 library supporting Generic Linux devices with SPIDEV, MRAA, RPi native via BCM* chips, WiringPi or using LittleWire Registres du nRF24 Les registres du n24 comportent des données à écrire: données de configuration qui sont chargées en dur à l'initialisation, des données de paramétrage ( adresse, fréquence) qui sont à configurer pour chaque station et qui doivent être conservées en EEP puis chargées à l'initialisation en cas de reset, et des données à lire nRF24 multiple transmitters Raw. receiver.ino # include < SPI.h > # include nRF24L01.h # include RF24.h int senderId; // Set up nRF24L01 radio on SPI bus plus pins 9 & 10 // Contacts from the radio to connect NRF24L01 pinamnam -> Arduino // SCK -> 13 // MISO -> 12 // MOSI -> 11 // CSN -> 10 // CE -> 9: RF24 radio (9, 10); // this is not the channel address, but the transmitter address. Vorrei aggiugere alcune considerazioni sull'utilizzo di questo modulo: attenzione ad utilizzare l'uscita 3.3v perchè sembra essere stabile solo sugli arduino originali, mentre sugli altri cloni è necessario un condensatore da 47 uF (o maggiore) per stabilizzare la tensione durante la trasmissione che richiede ben più dei 12mA, se no la trasmissione non funziona (esistono anche dei.

Shop 2.4G WIRELESS MODULE NRF24L01+PA at Seeed Studio, offering wide selection of electronic modules for makers to DIY projects. Quality Guarantees. Lifetime Tech Support. Full Tutorials and Projects Address from which nRF24 shall receive new packets on the specified pipe. Returns Status Codes setReceivePipe() [2/2] int16_t nRF24::setReceivePipe (uint8_t pipeNum, uint8_t addrByte ) Sets address of receive pipes 2 - 5. The first 2 - 4 address bytes for these pipes are the same as for address pipe 1, only the last byte can be set. Parameters. pipeNum: Number of pipe to which the address. Module NRF24; Module NRF24. د. ج 385.00. Rupture de stock. Ajouter à la wishlist. Comparer. EAN: N/A UGS : 5895 Catégorie : Radio fréquence & Xbee Shields. Informations complémentaires Avis (0) Size: weight: pixel: material: inch: liter: Couleur: Avis Il n'y pas encore d'avis. Soyez le premier à laisser votre avis sur Module NRF24 Annuler la réponse. Votre adresse de. Battery self-discharge. MySensors nodes can run for many years of battery. But some battery types have a high self-discharge; so high that the self-discharge is the dominating factor

• Comment faire un pansement gastrostomie.
  • Touche wifi clavier hp.
  • Moyen de defense du gorille synonyme.
  • Lasalle qui fait peur.
  • Parler bourré.
  • Panneau hollywood en anglais.
  • Download gitk.
  • Vendredi 13 chapitre final dvdrip.
  • Activité lachine.
  • Photo autopsie sala.
  • Plx daq _install exe.
  • Prix glace a emporter.
  • Marque veste de ski.
  • Ordonnance légifrance.
  • Augmentation mammaire avis.
  • Best fight scene anime.
  • Sygic premium prix.
  • Déclaration additif alimentaire.
  • Tripadvisor ayurveda yoga village.
  • Les malheurs de sophie episode 2.
  • Azerbaïdjan continent.
  • Epilation paris 17.
  • En choeur en arabe.
  • Jardin d'eden meyzieu prix.
  • Turbo pas cher bordeaux.
  • Apreva.
  • Compétition sportive en france.
  • Download tik tok pc.
  • La croix lire journal en ligne.
  • Jeûne intermittent combien de temps.
  • Pokemon go spoofing.
  • Peter pettigrow films.
  • You got served ddl.
  • Silence radio.
  • Salin de giraud agenda.
  • Localtime_r.
  • Je n ai pas la joie de vivre.
  • Mal de pierres musique.
  • Rassemblement wicca france.
  • Exemple de contexte historique de la guerre froide.
  • Saturne diamètre.